Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am a double grandma!


Our beautiful granddaughter Payton Griffith arrived on Ray's birthday January 28th, weighing in at a healthy 8 lb 15 oz. She is beautiful and has lots of long, dark strawberry blond hair (especially in the back). We adore her already and are so thankful she is here and healthy. Dani and Josh let me be in the delivery room for her entrance into the world and I am so honored to have been present at the birth of both my grandchildren. Ray has been telling Dani for months that he hopes they get to share a birthday and they do! Now I will get to do digital scrapbooking pages for a boy and a girl. I have been downloading things for months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! She's adorable!!!

Betsy/Mom said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby.