Sunday, March 22, 2009

New pictures of our grandbabies

I am terrible about posting to this blog. Here are the newest and just some random pictures of our adorable grandbabies.


Can you believe she smiles all ready? She's been doing this for weeks.

I bought this outfit for Payton before she was born. Those are brown patent leather shoes and the cutest Osh Kosh sweater and skirt. She looked adorable. Dani brought her to our Relief Society today to be there for my lesson. I loved having them there and showing her off.

This is Payton after church. Just crashed on her grandpa's shoudler.

Payton on her blessing day. I was lucky enough to make her dress out of Dani's wedding dress. She looks like an angel in it.


Roman takes vacuuming very seriously. Okay, it is an obsession probably.


The first warm day Roman was able to play outside. He loves outside.









No comments: