Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'll Miss My Dad

My cute dad passed away early Tuesday morning after suffering a stroke on Sunday. I miss him so much already. His funeral is Saturday and I have to speak so I can't stop thinking about all of his positive personality traits. He seriously would do anything anyone asked of him. Anything. He and my mom taught me what being awesome grandparents means. Ray and I have a lot to live up to. He was such a hard worker! I don't know where I get my laziness from. And I rarely heard him complain about anything. He was a quiet, spiritual man and will be missed so much by all our family.

1 comment:

megan fredrickson said...

Sue,

I was so sorry to hear about your dad. From what you and Dani have told me about him, he must have been an amazing guy. If you need anything at all please let me know. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Megan