Friday, August 21, 2009

What I did today


This little girl got woke up from her nap, taken out of her bed and pajamas and sent off with Roman and me to the park and was such a good sport about it. I can't believe I couldn't capture her smiling because she LOVED the swings!


This is Roman when I ask him to smile for his picture.

Herriman has such great parks. We were here for a whole hour and both Roman and Payton were so good. I picked a nice hot day though. I told Dani I hope Payton did not get sunburned.


Akasha is much too little for swings and slides. So we will just spend time doing this. What a sweetie!



Rarely do I see this baby girl with her eyes open.




1 comment:

Danielle said...

For hecks sake what is Akasha wearing?!!! I love it! Oh, and Paytons face might be slightly burned. She doesn't seem to mind.