Saturday, August 7, 2010

July

24th of July

Last year I took just Roman to the Day of 47 parade and he did great. This year everybody was willing to give it a shot and so glad we all did! I picked up my mom and we drove down to try and secure our spot. A little different than my childhood when my uncle and cousins would sleep all night on main street to get us a good seat! We got a great spot and the girls showed up with the kids about starting time. The kids loved it and I loved being there with everyone. I had to leave a little early to get to work but it was a fun start to my day. Later we went to Ray's sister's house (Scheree) for a bbq with their family and finished up at our house with a few more fireworks later. Fun holiday!











4th of July!










The 4th of July was a Sunday this year so not a huge busy day. We had my mom and of course the girls and grandkids over for a BBQ and then Nicki had brought a bunch of fun fireworks for the kids to watch.


No comments: