Friday, December 4, 2009

TRAX







Roman is such a little boy and loves everything about trains, trucks and cars. He has been asking and asking to ride the TRAX train every time he passes it. So today Ray had the day off from work and we loaded everybody up and off we went. We rode from the 104 station to Gateway, got off and had lunch at Jason's Deli, and then got back on in the freezing cold and came back home. Roman was so quiet the whole time, just sat on his grandpa's lap and pointed out all the trains and buses we were passed. We are pretty sure he loved it!

1 comment:

Beth at Aunties said...

Oh Sue!!!
I have so enjoyed reading and enjoying your beautiful family!
Your table was gorgeous!
Your grands are so beautiful and precious. My dad was an engineer on the railroad and we have two litle grandsons who also love train.s
I really enjoyed our visit and tried to comment that day, but my computer froze up.
Then V's dad fell and broke his pelvis...and now our life is off and running again.;}
V went to Dallas this afternoon for the week and I spent most of the day with his dad. I admitted his father in a nursing facility and stayed with him until this evening.
It was so good to catch up with you. We love your family.
At the Festival trees, I told Raylene R we had visited and she said she just had a long chat with Janan H. She hadn't known Raylene had adopted two more little kids, so they have four in all.
Maybe we should have a past neighborhood reunion?
Enjoy a good week and I am so glad I found you on line!:)