Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Christmas Help

This is my favorite time of the year (although I could do without the cold). This year I have some great helpers.
Roman helps me make Christmas cookies.

I haven't put a tree in the family room for several years now but this year I did a small one with just snowmen and snowflakes - nothing breakable. The grandbabies could help decorate (and undecorate) to their heart's content.






And Roman helps me figure out the light mess. Too much fun! I love spending time with my grandbabies. I can't get enough.

1 comment:

Beth at Aunties said...

They are so precious! Our tree has been decorated and undecorated so many times! :) Two of Natalie's little ones stayed with me a night last week and they tipped three of our small trees over on them.
I have been missing in action since I found you, taking care of my FIL. V left town 6 days the day after his worst fall and I ahd to transport by ambulance twice.
Your grands are really darling. I have loved catching up!!! Thanks for sharing all these pictures.
Your tree is beautiful!