Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter


If I only update my blog on major holidays does that make me a slacker? Oh well. Because it was conference Sunday of course no church to attend, but I still had my long broken up shift to work. We had family over for a yummy ham dinner. Everybody was nice enough to help with the food so it was not stressful for us and such a yummy variety of food. My mom, brother and his family, and our girls and cute grandbabies were all here. I cannot get these pictures in the right order and I have started over twice. Oh well.



My two happy girls!



Roman with his Easter basket. He was the only one to really appreciate the goodies.






No fancy table settings this year, I used paper plates and a throw away plastic cloth. Oh well.










I tried to get all the kids to come sit on my lap with their new bunnies and this is how it went. And I know this picture is in here twice but I couldn't get it out without starting over (again).






1 comment:

Danielle said...

ah ha ha! I love how that last picture turned out.