Monday, January 18, 2010

Better late than never - Christmas & New Year's

Christmas this year was so much fun with all the grandbabies! Roman was excited about all his presents (and Payton's presents). It was hectic but I loved every minute of it. We had my family over on Christmas Eve for dinner including my brother and his family and my mom. Then the next morning our girls and families were here for breakfast and their presents. That afternoon we went to Ray's sister Scheree's house and had a fun time with that side of the family.

Grandpa with his granddaughters Akasha and Payton.

Akasha is the most mellow baby. So sweet in her new hat.

Christmas Eve in their new jammies.

Nicki with Roman and Payton close by.



Roman's Geo Trax train is a big hit with him.


Dani, Josh and Miss Payton!



This is our annual New Year's party with some of our neighbors.




Our friend Rick wearing the table decorations even though I asked him not to because I said I would post the picture on facebook (I didn't but it didn't stop him from posing proudly!)




The table decorations before everyone arrived.





2 comments:

Heidi and Judd said...

Cute pictures! I love Roman's smile sitting by the tree! Too cute!

Beth at Aunties said...

It looks like the holidays treated your family well. I loved seeing them all and your grandchildren are truly adorable!

It also looked like a fun party with your friends. Your table was stunningly beautiful.

~♥